Possibly The Cutest Booties I’ve Ever Seen

/, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects/Possibly The Cutest Booties I’ve Ever Seen

Possibly The Cutest Booties I’ve Ever Seen

These crocheted booties are possibly the cutest I’ve ever seen. Ever.

As such, I’ll keep my words to a minimum and shower you with loads of pictures.

The yarn is my Macaw worsted wt wool (takes 3 skeins). We no longer carry this yarn, but you can use any worsted weight yarn here.

The pattern is by Bonita Patterns (love her stuff!).

I loved making these! I highly recommend the pattern!

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

crocodile stitch crochet booties pattern

Aren’t they CUTE?!?!

Do DO let me know what you think about them!

Until next time… Chandi

By | 2017-09-04T14:05:04+00:00 June 8th, 2013|Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects|72 Comments

1. Joni Black June 8, 2013 at 11:23 pm - Reply

I have the pattern – just have never made them – but this has inspired me for sure.. will pick up some yarn from you for these, since I need 3 balls! They look adorable on you and your yarn lends itself to the pattern. love them~

• Jennifer June 10, 2013 at 4:19 am - Reply

any chance you could send me the pattern, please? I can’t seem to get the link to work…..
      thanks so very much!

• roseanna groves January 28, 2015 at 3:31 pm - Reply

could you send me the pattern I have searched for it for days and cant find it I would appreciate it

• Brigitte February 1, 2015 at 4:45 am - Reply

Would
      it be possible for you to share your crocodile stitch slipper bootie with me

• Maureen January 20, 2016 at 3:36 am - Reply

How do I find the pattern forv5he booties?

• Chandi January 20, 2016 at 11:47 am - Reply

The pattern is listed for sale at bonita patterns . com

2. Melodee June 8, 2013 at 11:32 pm - Reply

Absolutely love them. They are so cute and I (of course) love the colors. One question, are they slippery on wooden floors like sox are?

• Chandi June 9, 2013 at 12:00 am - Reply

I haven’t really noticed that they are!

• heather June 9, 2013 at 2:52 am - Reply

There is a puff paint type product specifically for slipper grip, or you could sew patches of suede to the bottoms for traction…. Just be sure to apply either when the slippers are stretched like they would be on your feet 🙂

3. Chrisi June 8, 2013 at 11:34 pm - Reply

A-DOR-A-BLE!

4. Dena June 8, 2013 at 11:38 pm - Reply

You are so darn cute!!!!!! And the booties are divine!!!!

5. Corinne June 8, 2013 at 11:44 pm - Reply

I have this pattern for babies, can’t wait to try it out

6. Carol June 9, 2013 at 12:20 am - Reply

LOVE THEM!! I’ve been thinking about buying the pattern for a while now. Unemployed…so it may be a while. They are perfect!

7. Noreen June 9, 2013 at 12:25 am - Reply

I love her patterns and your booties are gorgeous 🙂

8. Lynette June 9, 2013 at 12:40 am - Reply

I made a pair of these for my mother-in-law for Mother’s Day. She absolutely loves them! I did put “puffy paint” on the bottoms in case of slipping issues. I haven’t made any for myself yet, but I’m planning to when winter rolls back around!

9. Janie Waters June 9, 2013 at 12:42 am - Reply

I am seriously considering converting this pattern to a knit pattern. Since it’s just a basic “bootie” with leaves, the leaves could be done in short rows. I am just not prepared to learn more crochet skills…. 😉

10. Lanna June 9, 2013 at 1:02 am - Reply

I love them and all my Granddaughters would love them too. I so want the pattern for these if possible, please?????

• tina November 18, 2014 at 11:12 am - Reply

how do you get the pattern

11. Trina Mechling June 9, 2013 at 1:28 am - Reply

OMG these are the cutest and I love the colors in the yarn. I have been eyeing that yarn but seeing it made into something really shows off the brightness of the colors.

12. heather June 9, 2013 at 2:47 am - Reply

These are so fun! I love them!

13. angie June 9, 2013 at 8:46 am - Reply

Love these boots, definitely making some!

14. Lucy Betts June 9, 2013 at 11:07 am - Reply

These are just gorgeous! Love the pattern and yarn really makes them – fabulous!

15. Carol Samsel June 9, 2013 at 2:44 pm - Reply

I’ve been seeing similar ones on Pinterest and loving them these look so adorable and fun!! Off to check out the pattern and yarns 🙂

16. Cyn Bliss June 9, 2013 at 4:09 pm - Reply

As I read the email, I thought, great I can make these BFF for her 1st grandbaby. Then I saw the pics and thought, “NO WAY,” these are for me and my BFF instead….EVEN BETTER. Just ordered my first yarns and can’t wait to get them and now need to get some more for these cuties!!! I’ll have to check with Bonita… to see if they can be made in baby or kid sizes too, then maybe the grandkid will get a pair!

• Genie February 28, 2014 at 9:52 pm - Reply

I looked at the pattern, which is shown in all one color. I love your yarn, and the way it makes these booties really pop, but I don’t understand how the rows of colors could be so perfect (what about the different sizes?), or the leaves turn out to be all one color. I’m afraid I would end up with one big ol’ multi-color SPLAT! Can you give me a clue how it works out like that?

17. Kathryn Houseman Lobert June 9, 2013 at 4:39 pm - Reply

Can the pattern be reformed for knitters?

18. Charlene June 9, 2013 at 5:12 pm - Reply

How awesome are those booties, loving the colors. I see myself putting them on after a long day at work. You rock them too!!

19. melly June 9, 2013 at 9:14 pm - Reply

i am IN LOVE. i put the pattern on my birthday wishlist, so hopefully i’ll get it and be able to knock some out for christmas presents! (after i make my own, of course!)

20. Jennifer June 10, 2013 at 4:16 am - Reply

hello – must be me but, I can’t seem to get the bonita link to work to go get the pattern for these super cute booties!!! Please help? Thanks!

21. Anne Petrie June 10, 2013 at 10:58 pm - Reply

From Mississauga, Ontario Canada.

Chandi, they are absolutely adorable! When the email said bootees I thought they were for babies. Goes to show that adults are entitled to have cute things are their feet too!

22. Dee Brown June 11, 2013 at 12:01 am - Reply

Yours Yarn and her Patterns???? a match made in heaven. Do I smell a kit collaboration??????

23. Lacaria Genereaux June 12, 2013 at 12:58 pm - Reply

Hi! Love the booties also and would like to see them converted for knitting!

24. sweety June 12, 2013 at 5:40 pm - Reply

hi….this pattern is really adorable…..pls can u send me the pattern pls pls pls….

25. Marion Tysnes June 14, 2013 at 11:31 pm - Reply

I just bought this pattern – and am a little intimidated, because I am not an expert crafter…… But yay, are they cute 🙂

26. TerryLee Diemert June 18, 2013 at 11:26 pm - Reply

I really love these booties but i don;t crochet, wish they could do a knitted version of them.
    TerryLee

27. Renee' June 23, 2013 at 12:38 am - Reply

In less than 10 minutes, I’ve “Liked” them, “Pinned” them, and tried to forward this post to everyone I know! They are WONDERFUL, FUN, COLORFUL, AND besides making a pair for every mood I think I’ve found my homemade gift for all the ladies in the family for the holidays! Thanks Chandi!

• Loreen Pond October 3, 2015 at 10:25 pm - Reply

Could you please send me the pattern for these slippers, I work with handicapped children with very poor circulation. These would be great to keep their feet warm…

• Chandi October 8, 2015 at 12:17 am - Reply

Glad you like them, Loreen! This isn’t my pattern so I’m not at liberty to send it over but you can check out Bonita Patterns. com for this and all her other great patterns! ~Chandi

28. Laurie July 8, 2013 at 8:49 am - Reply

I made two pair at Christmas as gifts. The recipients love them and I had fun making them. Am now attempting the “loafer” version which are also cute. I love the colour combos you used, Chandi, and the way they are different. Beautiful work as always!

29. Louise July 18, 2013 at 1:10 am - Reply

Bought the pattern a little while ago, but I had to finish my SpiderMan blanket for my GS before I started these. I have the soles made for one pair (I crochet 1 in the yarn I’m using to make the botties & knitted 1 in phentex in one of the colours from the yarn) Phentex does not wear out so I will so I will not have to make more than 1 pair per person… I have quite a few pairs to make for Christmas this year. Also just found out I’m going to be a Memere again – so need to make baby things. They will find out in August the sex, hoping for a girl this time… I need to make PINK things. Louise

30. Louise September 5, 2013 at 11:15 pm - Reply

I made a little 8 year old friend a pair last Christmas, they were a hit! Need to make some big people ones!

31. Sheryl December 28, 2013 at 8:23 pm - Reply

Could someone please send me a copy of the pattern

32. Tammy January 15, 2014 at 11:46 pm - Reply

Where do I find the pattern for the booties with the croc stitch on top for crochet?

33. Heather Currie January 21, 2014 at 5:23 pm - Reply

Can’t find the pattern, would love to make these

34. mirian olaya mogollon February 10, 2014 at 12:31 am - Reply

Muy lindos zapatitos pero por favor si pudieran poner los diagramas se los agradeceré mucho

35. Lynn February 17, 2014 at 5:45 am - Reply

I would love this pattern, I think they are the cutest slippers ever

36. Bonnie Adams February 23, 2014 at 12:45 am - Reply

is their a pattern for knitters for these booties- I am a new knitter with some experience.
    Thank you!

37. Betty Carter March 9, 2014 at 12:51 pm - Reply

Can’t get to the pattern….could you suggest a way….

38. Nicole March 24, 2014 at 11:56 pm - Reply

Hi there love these boots ! Was just wondering what the name is of the stitch used on the front and side of the boot?? Thanks so much.
    Nicole

39. jocelyn earle May 7, 2014 at 12:19 pm - Reply

Just found your page…. And I just love your crocodile Boots, I am going to have a go and make some.

• Roxann Stetzer July 6, 2014 at 12:34 am - Reply

here is the link to Bonita’s shop, this is a paid for pattern, so it isn’t legal to share it for free here, plus she worked hard on them, so it’s only fair that you purchase your own copy.

They are adorable, and I’m going to buy my copy right now!!

40. elaine July 10, 2014 at 10:06 pm - Reply

hi these i have to say LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. i would love to have this pattern. please sent it to my personal email address. lovetocrochet61@yahoo.com

thanks in advance
    elaine

41. Jennifer Faul August 25, 2014 at 8:00 am - Reply

Please can you send me the pattern if you have it. I love these. Jennifer x

42. Mary Harris November 17, 2014 at 5:56 am - Reply

I love these slippers but I can’t find where to order the pattern. I found the green one’s….Is this pattern with the green one’s?

43. Pearle Spence November 18, 2014 at 9:10 pm - Reply

If there is a knitter’s version of this pattern I would love it… could you let me know where I can get one, please please… or send it to me at the above e-mail address… Thanks for your kindness in advance.

44. Muriel Hrbek November 19, 2014 at 9:16 pm - Reply

Is there an chance that you make these for sale? If so, what price for a pair of women’s?

• Chandi November 23, 2014 at 3:14 pm - Reply

I’m afraid I won’t be. So sorry! 🙁 Chandi

45. Kymber November 21, 2014 at 4:58 pm - Reply

I have had so many friends post these booties on my timeline lately, I am finally giving in and buying the pattern, I am so glad I stocked up on all the Tree Frog, Macaw and Rainbow Twist yarns!!! Scarves and slippers for everyone on my list this year 🙂

46. Brigitte June 8, 2015 at 7:55 pm - Reply

Any way at all you can send me the pattern for the crocodile stitch bootie. It would be greatly appreciated. Having a hard time finding the pattern..

47. Carmen September 5, 2015 at 4:53 am - Reply

I would love the pattern, my best friend ahs a daughter that she would love a pair for. any ideas on how to get it? I went looking in shops to no avail 🙁

48. Randi September 6, 2015 at 3:47 pm - Reply

Could you please send me the pattern? I love them. I would even pat for the pattern. Thanks so much.

49. Meme September 12, 2015 at 3:54 pm - Reply

Where is the yarn? I can’t seem to find it on the Expressions site!

50. Meme September 12, 2015 at 3:55 pm - Reply

I mean the exact color yarn you used to make the booties pictured here.

51. Monique September 30, 2015 at 6:33 pm - Reply

Hi could you send me the pattern of those slippers.<

Thanks

52. sally October 11, 2015 at 7:29 pm - Reply

you say that the pattern for the crocodile booties are at the end of your post but I cant find it??????

• Chandi October 13, 2015 at 6:35 pm - Reply

Sally, just head to bonita patterns .com and you’ll see her adult booties pattern there!

53. Ty October 19, 2016 at 1:36 am - Reply

Excuse me Chandi – I clicked on the link for the free pattern for the crocodile boots and cannot find the pattern. I saw a comment from you to another lady indicating the pattern can be bought at… why would you indicate a free pattern then ask us to pay for it?

• Chandi October 20, 2016 at 1:52 pm - Reply

Ty, the pattern isn’t free, it’s a pattern for sale by Bonita Patterns. Sorry for the confusion!