It’s time for another giveaway, my sweets!
First of all, look at these stunners. Are they not sooo gorgeous? Not to mention my hubby is such a great photographer. Rawr!
•We’ve got cashmere + silk
•A couple of our most popular colorways (Plush Peacock and Russian Blue 2)
•Superwash merino wool (Resilient) sock yarn
•Silk yarn with sequins
•Our popular Pearlescent worsted weight (sw merino wool/silk blend) yarn
•The lovely Cable Collection book by Deborah Newton
Oh it’s just all too glorious for words.
I picked out these colors for you in hopes they would make you drool lots and lots. Purples and teals, so let’s all squeal!
1. Enter via Rafflecopter below
2. Comment on this blog post telling me how you heard about this giveaway and what yarn/knitting/crocheting (or your chosen craft) means to you. I’d love to hear your story.
THINGS TO NOTE:
1. Whitney Jones won last month’s giveaway. Congratulations!
2. Worldwide entries welcome.
3. Giveaway ends November 15th, 2015. (Did you notice we’re starting to stagger the giveaways now? Mid-month to mid-month. This will help us a LOT as we always have a ton going on at the end and the beginning of the months. So hurray for something MID-month!)
4. Once entered, click BRING YOUR FRIENDS and when they come sign up, YOU get more entries. It’s quite cool. Oh technology these days… how I love it.
5. Hey, it’s a great day! It’s a precious, fleeting day. Let’s devour it with gusto. And remember… all is well. It really is. Even when you can’t see it and the night is dark… the day will break. You’re gonna make it! I appreciate YOU!
Hey, here’s some love… Catch it!