Peacock Path Crochet Shawl Pattern

/, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects/Peacock Path Crochet Shawl Pattern

Peacock Path Crochet Shawl Pattern

Hey, lovies.

A new pattern for you by yours truly. This little beauty just… happened.

I was wandering through my yarn room one day and these various shades just popped out at me and told me to make them into something. So. I did!

I didn’t have any idea what it would look like when finished, so it just emerged as I went and here it is!

The colors are very peacock-like so I am calling it: The Peacock Path Crochet Shawl.

Peacock Path crochet shawl pattern

Although, if you look at the purple section, it resembles little alien heads. Haha! An unexpected surprise!

Peacock Path crochet shawl pattern

It’s really quite puddly and drapey and flowy, which I love, but also snuggly.

Peacock Path crochet shawl pattern

You could continue on repeating the pattern and end up with a blanket if you like. How cool would that be? Very.

All the details, including the yarn I used, etc, is available HERE for you.

I hope you enjoy etttt!

Have a great day.

By | 2017-09-04T14:04:37+00:00 March 24th, 2017|Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects|11 Comments

1. Barbara Nolan March 26, 2017 at 3:59 am - Reply

Love your yarn!

2. Minnie March 26, 2017 at 9:53 pm - Reply

Hi Chandi.

I am extremely ecstatic that I found you!! Your yarns are amazing!! I am so excited that you are sharing your passion for yarn with the world!!

Thank you.

3. Mary March 30, 2017 at 12:26 am - Reply

Love your energy and positivity.

4. Amy Donohue March 30, 2017 at 5:45 pm - Reply

Love! Love! Love! Buying your yarns for charity! Always wonderful when we work together for a good cause-Education!

5. Karen Hodgdon March 30, 2017 at 9:28 pm - Reply

I just entered your 1K giveaway; but couldn’t figure out how to comment there, so here I am. ?
    When I saw that big basket of lovelier than lovely yarns, my first thought was that it looked like the most perfect Easter Basket, ever! ? Even if I am not the fortunate winner, the photo made me smile and brought joy to my heart. Thank you, for that. ? ? ?

6. Bethany March 31, 2017 at 12:45 pm - Reply

Love these colours!

7. Tommia April 2, 2017 at 11:30 pm - Reply

I just found you while browsing patterns. Absolute
    wonderful vibrancy of colors in your yarns.

8. Marva April 10, 2017 at 1:09 pm - Reply

I do not know your yarn,but i would surely love to get to know it.
    I live on Aruba,but it is difficult to buy nice yarn here.

9. Terry April 12, 2017 at 3:46 pm - Reply

I’m having a hard time with row 9 of the Peacock shawl. If there are any of you out there that have made it, please let me know so I can pick your brain. lol Help is desperately needed.

Thanks

10. Paula Winter April 13, 2017 at 3:41 am - Reply

All that beautiful yarn! Makes my heart sing!! Thinking of all the things I could make and they would be so beautiful with this lovely yarn

11. Molly Burns May 26, 2017 at 4:27 pm - Reply

Color combination OVERLOAD!!. My brain is trying to process how insanely well these colors go together. Your eye for color combinations is a seriously skill girl.