How to Knit a Baby Blanket!

How to Knit a Baby Blanket!

How to knit a gorgeous baby blanket!

The pattern is my Unending Love pattern and you can grab it here in PDF format.

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

You can change the colors, change the stripes, do whatever you like. Have fun with it! Change the size too if you prefer.

(The video shows a card pattern but those are no longer available. It is available only as a downloadable PDF file now.)

I used 3 skeins of Luster Merino Tencel Sport yarn in colorways: Cloud, Kitten and Spearmint.

Have a great day!! Thanks for watching and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube channel here!!

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

how to knit a baby blanket

XOXOXO

By | 2017-09-04T14:04:47+00:00 May 2nd, 2016|Finished Objects, Knitting, Knitting Patterns, Video Tutorials|17 Comments

1. Lee-Ann Hein May 2, 2016 at 1:57 pm - Reply

The Blanket is so Pretty.I would like to make the blanket into a king size blanket, how much yarn would I need per color.
    Thank you for your help.

2. Sandra May 3, 2016 at 4:16 pm - Reply

The baby blanket is beautiful

3. Tina May 9, 2016 at 1:37 pm - Reply

Hi Chandi, this blanket is so beautiful …. love the colours! I have a grandchild on the way and have been looking at lots of blanket patterns but nothing as gorgeous as this …. look forward to knitting it. Very informative video with great tips. Thank you.

4. Lisa May 11, 2016 at 2:01 am - Reply

Would love to see if there’s a pattern for this in crochet… probably easy enough to do this in sc. I love the colors already but would love to see it with the turquoise switched out with pink.

5. Amy Sacha May 14, 2016 at 1:04 am - Reply

Just received my first shipment of yarn from EFA and I’m jumping right in. I am making the Unending Love pattern but I’m doing it as a long scarf. I’m using #5 bamboo straight needles and I’m striping using Boston At Night (for the seed stitch), Reclaimed (for the stockinette) and Kitten (for the garter). I’ll keep you posted and send pix. The yarn is a DREAM to work with, by the way — I’m loving the way it feels and the drape.

6. Connie Chapin May 22, 2016 at 3:21 pm - Reply

7. Connie Chapin May 22, 2016 at 3:22 pm - Reply

I love this beautiful blanket! The yarn has a beautiful glow to . I can’t wait to finish it and have my new favorite blanket!!

8. Mary Hoge June 16, 2016 at 11:22 pm - Reply

I love to knit baby blankets for charity. Is it alright if I use your pattern for some of the blankets that I donate? I really love the look of this blanket, and the fact that it has textures that are usable for babies (no holes for them to get their tiny fingers caught) makes this a fantastic option. Thanks.

9. Robin June 22, 2016 at 10:03 am - Reply

Where can I get this yarn? Thanks for your time.

• Chandi June 22, 2016 at 11:03 am - Reply

You should be able to find it on the website expressionfiberarts.com

10. Mary Van Ess September 16, 2016 at 9:00 pm - Reply

I “LOVED” this pattern !!! I have been searching for a blanket pattern to make a Christmas gift for my Grandson. I have yarn in the colors of the Green Bay Packers !! This stripe pattern will work PERFECTLY !!! Loved looking at your site.

11. Cindy October 21, 2016 at 3:44 am - Reply

Thanks so much for your baby blanket tutorial. You are such a sweetie!

12. Elizabeth Burrell November 6, 2016 at 1:33 pm - Reply

Chandi,
    I’m using size 6 yarn and US size 13 needles to make this blanket. I’m using two colors, green and white. I saw the change color tutorial for changing colors, but it was for a different kind of stitch. How do I change colors for this blanket? When I change the color to white, there is a green line that shows up on one side that is very noticeable. So on one side, I’ll see green for rows 1-14, then the transition to white, then a green row, then the remaining rows are white. How do you change color to avoid this?

13. Pia August 25, 2017 at 10:01 pm - Reply

Chandi, Thank you for introducing us to a lovely blanket pattern, I am a little confused however with the borders. For every beginning border you say knit one purl one for 6 times that makes a border of 12 stitches. At the end of the first strand of color you say to do this for the remaining 16 stitches, for the second strand 15 and the 3rd 14 stitches. Why are the border stitches decreasing in number, should they not all be the same.

14. Sharon October 19, 2017 at 2:38 am - Reply

Such a pretty blanket!! I’m anxious to get started! Also,, may I ask,, what colour is your nail polish? So soft and pretty !

• Chandi October 21, 2017 at 12:00 pm - Reply

I don’t remember the exact color, sorry! Thanks so much!