“Slouchable” Knitted Arm Warmers Pattern

/, Knitting, Knitting Patterns/“Slouchable” Knitted Arm Warmers Pattern

“Slouchable” Knitted Arm Warmers Pattern

“Slouchable” Knitted Arm Warmers Pattern

wrist warmer pattern stripedwrist warmers knitting patternknit striped armwarmersknitted arm warmers

I have several jackets with half sleeves that I wear to work a lot and I find my arms get cold from the elbow down. So I wanted to whip out a quick and easy pattern for some luscious arm warmers! They work amazingly well! And they slouch!

Yarn: Any worsted weight. I used my own hand spun yarn, which I spun into a single, which is what created the “twisty” look to my arm warmers. Unless you also use a hand spun single yarn, your arm warmers will appear more straight and even. For more specifics on how I spun this up, see this post.

Needles: 32″ circular US 8, or dpns

Gauge: 6 st/inch

You can download the pattern HERE. I hope you enjoy!

By | 2017-09-04T14:05:31+00:00 December 28th, 2011|Finished Objects, Knitting, Knitting Patterns|9 Comments

1. Samantha Rudzinski August 21, 2012 at 5:26 am - Reply

And this is why I must learn to knit!

• Chandi August 21, 2012 at 2:49 pm - Reply

It’s so wonderful to know both knitting and crocheting; I highly recommend it! ~Chandi

• Laura January 3, 2013 at 6:53 am - Reply

I do too and I LOVE it 🙂 I started with crochet so I’d say I’m an advanced crocheter (thanks to my gran who was left handed but taught me when I was really little ) and an intermediate knitter if I’m lucky, ha! These are lovely <3

2. Saundra November 1, 2012 at 3:00 pm - Reply

Do you have a full length tutorial video for this particular pattern? I’m new to magic loop. I really hate DPN’s so I’ve tried to stay away from circular patterns. But I want to learn the magic loop!

3. Bev August 7, 2013 at 3:15 am - Reply

So cute and colorful

4. Carolee Brown March 27, 2014 at 1:59 am - Reply

I love the shawl and will make one with all of my left over yarns and I have more than enough.

5. Kari January 11, 2016 at 11:11 pm - Reply

This looks manageable for me. Hopefully. I’m a beginner knitter. I made a hat for my hubby which turned out pretty good and just finished a blanket for myself. Thank you Chandi for making YouTube videos for beginners. That’s how I learned to knit! And I love it!

6. Eva Harr February 5, 2017 at 12:44 am - Reply

Didn’t we call those arm warmers “leg warmers” once upon a time? I’ve got a mess of those things, that I made a long time ago.

After they went out of fashion, I used the pattern to make “wiener warmers…” NO! Not THAT kind of wiener; I mean DachsHunds. I have two of them, and they love it when I make them sweaters from that same pattern.