fbpx

How to Purl 2 Together (P2tog) in Knitting

Hey, gorgeous!

Just a SUPER quick tutorial today on how to work a Purl 2 Together (P2tog) when you’re knitting.

It’s easy! It’s fun and you’ll run across it in many knitting patterns.

Enjoy, have a great day and be sure to hop over to ExpressionFiberArts for more fun stuff! XOXOXO

By | 2018-11-16T14:14:00+00:00 November 2nd, 2018|Video Tutorials|10 Comments

1. Lorri November 4, 2018 at 1:51 am - Reply

Great videos

2. Sharon Schiffbauer November 4, 2018 at 6:15 am - Reply

It looks so simple when you do it! XD I remember purling gave me fits when I first learned. I had to go to my local knit shop and have the people there help me.

My favorite memory of 2018 is LEARNING TO KNIT!! 😀

3. Laura November 4, 2018 at 10:20 am - Reply

I just had to learn this for a baby booty pattern Thank you!

4. Loretta Obrien November 7, 2018 at 4:58 pm - Reply

Favorite memory of 2018: 1) eight day cruise From Galveston to Mexico to Jamaica

2) any day opening a package from Expression Fiber Arts

5. Bobbi Taunton November 7, 2018 at 5:04 pm - Reply

I’m so amazed of the colors! This is so awesome❤️

6. Julie November 7, 2018 at 9:33 pm - Reply

My favorite memory from 2018 is how my baby girl, who is not a baby anymore, learned things about herself that we have all known for a long time. She is awesome and capable and stronger than she ever dreamed.

7. Donna November 7, 2018 at 10:19 pm - Reply

My favorite memory of 2018 is when my grandson was born I was knitting at the hospital in the deliver room waiting for him to be born it was a new life coming into this world it was a beautiful time for me.

8. Susan Hillman November 15, 2018 at 4:50 am - Reply

My favorite moment for 2018 was yesterday when my granddaughter told me that being with me made her feel good after a rough day.

9. Susan Edwards November 15, 2018 at 11:02 am - Reply

Morning! I am in the UK i love your wonderful yarns. But get confused with some of the plys. We have a double knit here, i am not sure what your yarn would be for this ply. Can you help me please. Your advice vidios are really helpful. Thank you

• Chandi November 16, 2018 at 12:40 pm - Reply

Thanks, Susan. The yarn you are looking for, I believe is our DK weight yarn. The link is here- DK WEIGHT YARN