First of all, where did the year go? I mean, where? Your guess is as good as mine.
I hope it was a good one for you! If not, then by gummy, let’s make next year AWESOME together.
I wanted to wrap up a few loose ends as the sun sets on this year and we all head out on holiday vacations (are you going anywhere or staying snuggly up at home?).
- We won’t be doing a yarn giveaway this month, but we’ll start back up again come the new year. Last month’s winner was…. drum roll…. Tammy Bradburn. Congrats, Tammy!
- All normal operations (like shipping/email answering) will cease or slow down starting Dec 20th. The hubby and I are taking a whopping 10 days away from shipping and normal business activities to spend time with family and plan out next year. Let’s be honest here… we’ve been planning for about a month already, but we have a giant business list to get done while we’re away. Planning is probably my favorite thing to do. Or at least one of them. So ALL orders placed (including anything that was pre-ordered like yarn clubs and December Tanzanite birthstone yarns) will be shipped before the 20th or the morning of. But any orders placed after that will ship in the New Year when we return.
- Knitters and crocheters are some of the BEST people. I swear. The amount of love you give is awe-inspiring. Your desire to make beautiful things for people you care about, your huge heart, your kindness when emailing or posting… it’s amazing. Keep doing what you’re doing.
- THANK YOU for a wondddderful year. I look back over everything and I’m so blessed to know you and be able to connect with you and yak away about yarn everyday (pun intended). We have BIG BIG plans for next year. I hope to be sharing giant, exciting news with you if all goes to plan. I’ve been a bit under the weather lately (I had a few days where I started to bequeath my personal belongings to others as the light at the end of the tunnel was getting pretty dim.) but it gave me a ton of time to lay in bed and think think think about where we’ve been, what we’re doing and where we’re headed. And now change is in the air and it’s EXCITING.
- Enjoy your holidays! I love you and appreciate you and look forward to a GREAT year in 2017. I hope to blow your mind with so many gorgeous yarn colors, new yarn bases, patterns, kits and other new items I won’t tell you about yet. Hehehehe! Keeping some secrets for later.
Enjoy the rest of your year!
With lots of love,