This is an awesome knitted hat pattern for so many reasons.
- It’s great for guys or gals. Everybody is going to want one once they see you knitting it. So get ready to be super popular. *Wink wink
- It’s advanced beginner level and is a great project for you to learn ribbing and knitting in the round. (You’ll need 16″ circulars or 32″ circulars for magic loop or double pointed needles).
- It uses worsted weight yarn and only takes a few hours to make! You’ll need 220 yards.
- A spin off of your basic ribbed beanie, this has a bit more interest without being overly complicated.
- Easy to memorize. Yep, no crazy charts or color changes or any of that. You’re gonna love it. Take this with you on the plane or on a road trip or to knit night or work on during your favorite show.
Here are some candid shots for you.
Hop over HERE to download your copy.
I would be MOST grateful if you’d share it on your favorite social network. It would tickle me pink.
Do let me know what you think of this little wonder in the comment section below.
If you make this, be sure to post it on your fave social network or blog and link back/tag me so I can seeeeee it. I can’t wait! EEEEE!!
Thanks, my dear. Have a golden day.