When life is difficult enough and you just want something soothing and easy, try this pattern.
- The design itself is quite straight-forward and easy to follow
- Mainly double crochets and chains
- A funky stingray shape allows you to wear this in a variety of ways. No getting bored with this piece!
- You can make it with a single strand of worsted, heavy worsted or aran weight yarn.
- Do like I did and hold lace weight yarn quadruple. This is how I got the gradient look. Yep.
- You just need 2 skeins of my Yak Silk Lace weight yarn (I opted for 1 skein of Restless and 1 of Heuchera).
- The colors combos are endless, though. Go nutsy with this one. Choose whatever sets your heart aflame!
The pattern can be downloaded here.
You can make this pattern bigger or smaller, depending on what you like.
It’s also difficult to run out of yarn because you can just stop at any time and finish up your row and be done. Nicccce. One less thing to stress about, ya?
Although I didn’t have one to show you, a button or a shawl pin would go well with this pattern.
You’ll need a size US G hook (4.00 mm) and be an advanced beginner crocheter.
The pattern is laughably simple. It starts to repeat and you’ll have it memorized in no time.
Do, do enjoy!
I hope you love it so much.
This design just came to me out of the blue. I wanted a simple and slightly mindless project to work on while at the yarn shop with my gals and… this happened.
Have a sensational day! You deserve it.