fbpx

Beginner Spinning – How to 2 Ply Yarn

Hey Lovelies! Just a cute little quick video on how to spin 2 Ply Yarn!

I love spinning because it is so meditative, and it is one of my favorite things to do.
The only thing better than knitting and crocheting all of the yarn is making the yarn!!!

Comment below if you want us to carry Roving at some point in the future! Also we would love to hear any ideas you have for spinning videos! ❤️😍😘❤️

My Shop
The Needles I Use
The Hooks I Use
Knit Kits
What I Use to Weave in My Ends
Pins I Use To Block My Project
Mats to Block My Project
Roving

Sign up for email updates there at the site to get news about our new patterns (which are usually free for a limited time), big monthly yarn giveaways, new and limited product releases, coupon codes and more.
WOOP!

ExpressionFiberArts

Have a great day, my lovely!

By | 2018-12-21T15:17:57+00:00 December 21st, 2018|Video Tutorials|8 Comments

1. Jo January 3, 2019 at 2:10 am - Reply

I’d like to try Alpaca 🦙 Yarn this year!

2. Alicia O’Keefe January 3, 2019 at 3:38 pm - Reply

I want to learn to do colorwork this year. I’ve already chosen a couple of easy, two color patterns to try. Wish me luck!

3. Laura Sonnee January 3, 2019 at 4:12 pm - Reply

I want to try cashmere yarn this year. it’s always been a bit outside of my budget, but I’d like to splurge.

4. Mary Lane January 3, 2019 at 7:36 pm - Reply

I’m still honing my spinning skills and your YouTube tutorials are so very helpful and are the absolute best quality so thank you very much!

5. Cathy Lamb January 4, 2019 at 2:22 am - Reply

I’m with Jo, love alpaca!!! Just picked up some roving from a lady going out of business here in CO. Got a small spindle to try my hand at this part of the process.

6. Susie Rose January 10, 2019 at 2:02 am - Reply

I’ve been a spinner for decades. One of my goals for 2019 is to spin 9# of my fiber stash. That won’t hardly make a dent. But it’s worth a go. (I can spin 60wpi.)

7. Colleen January 15, 2019 at 2:54 pm - Reply

I have a spinning wheel and am going to learn how to spin the wool from my sheep this year.

8. LuAnn January 16, 2019 at 8:45 pm - Reply

I have been looking for a spinning wheel I can afford for about 6 months. I know I’ll get one soon, and the first thing I want to spin is alpaca! I’m in love with it and can’t wait😞😟