fbpx

Muscadine Shawl Pattern – Easy and Adjustable

Hey, lovely! We have a beautiful and easy shawl pattern for you today!

I am sooo excited. Muscadine – a gorgeous wrap that repeats! In fact, it’s just a 2-row repeat. You really can’t run out of yarn because you can stop knitting at any time, BO and you’re done. WOOP! Easy peasy pudding and pie.

Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern We chose to use 2 different colors of Oasis Fingering yarn – 1 skein of Color A (Teal Appeal) and 2 skeins of Color B (Violet Ink). Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern

You can really do whatever you like, though. This is a great pattern for using up scraps of yarn or all those variegated skeins you’re not sure what to do with. Combine a few in this pattern!Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern

Really, you can’t go wrong! We have this in written format AND video. Yee hoo!!Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern Muscadine - easy knitted shawl pattern

You can watch the video here:

And download the written version here.

Download more knit and crochet patterns here, both premium and free. YAY! Have a delightfully colorful day!

XOXO

By | 2018-08-24T12:05:01+00:00 August 24th, 2018|Finished Objects, Knitting, Knitting Patterns, Video Tutorials|10 Comments

1. Denise Speerly August 24, 2018 at 2:09 pm - Reply

Thanks for the video, I knit though not as seldom as crochet. I want to knit a shaw and get back into knitting again. The video is a good refresher for myself.
    Again thank you,
    Denise

2. Debbi Patten August 28, 2018 at 1:23 pm - Reply

Absolutely love these colors. I ordered two of each. Checking mail box daily looking for the package to arrive

3. Diane Adams August 28, 2018 at 2:32 pm - Reply

Thank you for all of the amazing patterns! Your yarn is always beautiful too. In response to the question for the August giveaway, I would like to meet you. I would be interested to know your history in fiber arts (were you taught by a grandmother?), and how you stay motivated to come up with innovative and beautiful designs week after week. Where do you draw your inspiration from?, etc. Thank you again, your emails and facebook postings are always a bright spot in my week.
    Diane

4. Venette August 28, 2018 at 8:50 pm - Reply

Such beautiful colors you create.

5. Elisa September 4, 2018 at 11:39 pm - Reply

Love, love the videos! I’m working on the Alicorn shawl right now, I started it, just to see if I liked the pattern, with the free skein from my last order. So, yeah, I just ordered another skein in Grand Turk so I can finish it. Next up, the muscadine!

6. Sueann Gaffney September 5, 2018 at 8:45 am - Reply

I love the flow [f the yarn in this patter. Also the definition of the yarn used. Its beautiful!

7. Sue Gaffney September 5, 2018 at 8:47 am - Reply

Beautiful yarn with nice difinition.

8. Olga Torres September 5, 2018 at 1:35 pm - Reply

I love these asymmetrical shawls, but it seems people shy away from them. They just don’t know how to wear them i guess. I think they are beautiful.

9. Julie September 5, 2018 at 2:41 pm - Reply

I love the colors you chose as much as the shawl. 🙂

10. Ann Stevenson September 5, 2018 at 3:55 pm - Reply

Beautiful Pattern. When I was a kid I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up.