Even if you have no idea how to knit, you can arm knit! (And yes, it is ACTUALLY knitting… it’s basically the same thing as knitting with needles, with just a couple modifications). So if you learn to arm knit, you’re well on your way to learning to really knit! Woop woop!
Why learn arm knitting?
- It’s easy!
- It’s quick.
- It’s fun!
Ha ha! Need more reasons?
- You can whip out a last-minute gift in about 30 minutes flat and say, “I made this!”
- Great for beginners!
- You can finally mark “learn to knit” off your New Year’s Resolutions. Hurray!
- And like I mentioned, it’s practically the same as knitting with needles (casting on, working the knit stitch and binding off), so your brain is getting used to the motions of knitting… knitting with needles will now be easier than if you didn’t learn to arm knit!
- You’ll feel really clever.
- You’ll impress all of your friends. 🙂 He he he…
Okay, without further ado, let’s get arm knitting!
Now, I’d love to hear what you think. I like conversations with other knitters, not just me blabbing out into cyberspace.
So say hello! Take a few minutes to comment below and let me know what you think about this video!
Have you tried arm knitting? If so, let the other readers know any further suggestions you have!
And remember to have a spectacular day! I appreciate you taking the time to read this and I’ll catch ya next time!