Another yarn giveaway, for you, my lovelies!
These are sooo, sooo fun for me to do and I hope you love them as well!
This month, the giveaway is for these luscious skeins of wool and silk yarn (including a sparkly silk one!), some quality circular knitting needles and this adorable, chic bag to carry it all in. Hurray!
Worldwide entries welcome. The winner will be emailed.
Enter below via Rafflecopter and then comment on this blog post telling me who taught you to knit or crochet.
Want even MORE entries? Click SHARE THIS and you’ll gain entries every time a friend enters!
(P.S. Tracie G. won […]
This month, I’m giving away a $100 Gift Certificate to my online luxury yarn shop! Yeehaw!
If you win, you’ll get to spend $100 with glee and abandon, knowing your bank account won’t be affected. How delicious is that?!
HOW TO ENTER
Just enter here via Rafflecopter and then comment on this blog post letting me know why you love yarn so much.
The giveaway ends at midnight on May 18th, 2014.
Worldwide entries welcome!
You can tweet and pin daily for more entries.
Want even MORE entries? Click where it says SHARE THIS and you’ll gain entries every […]
It’s time for another yarn giveaway! Weeee!!
This month I have a boatload of delicious luxury yarns AND a Namaste organizer!
Silks, sparkly silks, superwash merino wool, yak-silk, merino-cashmere-silk, OH MY!
And look at all those organizing slots in the Namaste bag for crochet hooks, knitting needles, etc. It has zippered pouches too for all your doodads! YAY for organized stuff!! I asked last month what your biggest crafting struggles were, and organization was one of the most frequent answers. So hopefully this will help you get started organizing all your crafting goodies.
Another Yarn Giveaway! I’ll keep it short and sweet.
This month I’ve got a package for you, valued over $650 in total (WHAT?!) :
1. YARN! Of course…I love giving away loads of my scrumptious yarn.
2. ROVING! Delicious hand-dyed roving for you to learn to spin or felt with.
3. RAINBOW SPINDLE! From A Yarn Loving Mama … Gotta love these!
4. NANTUCKET BAG! An awesome, super sturdy, multi-functional bag from the Nantucket Bagg Co! These are amazing and can be completely unzipped, or zipped inside out or outside in, used as a backpack, a regular bag, you name it. SO […]
OMG! I’m so excited to do another YARN GIVEAWAY for you! And goodness me, I have got some delish prizes for you this month!
1. YARN! Of course… tons of my beautiful yarn for you to knit or crochet to your heart’s content. Or give to a friend!
2. ROVING! Scrumptious wool from the woolgatherings company. I love their rovings and want to spread the word! Woop woop!
3. RAINBOW SPINDLE! I have been eyeing these rainbow spindles from A Yarn Loving Mama for ages now and finally got a couple. And I’m giving one to the lucky winner!
The winners will be emailed shortly and the money sent to your Paypal account. 10 winners, $100 each. Woop woop!
Congrats to the winners and thanks to everyone who entered! Over 25,000 entries. Whoo hoo!
In other news, I thought I’d give you a quick rundown of what else is going on, so you’re all caught up!
List of Random Updates:
1. If you’d like to order anything from the shop, please do so by December 26th. December 27th is […]
Well, I had an idea.
I love doing giveaways for you each month, but I always feel like I could do MORE. I’m always sad that only 1 person wins…
So I thought. And I thought. And I knew what I had to do.
I am giving $1000 via Paypal, broken down into $100 increments, to 10 lucky winners.
The giveaway is running from December 2nd, 2013 to Dec 19th, 2013, so you’ll still have time to go out and buy some Christmas presents with it.
There’s no weird catch or anything… I always hate those types of giveaways where you have to sell your […]
November’s Yarn Giveaway is HERE! Woop woop!
I used the “Pick Giveaway Winner” plugin here on my blog to randomly select a winner and the winner for last month isssss….
Corinne Nolte! Congrats, Corinne! You’ve been emailed with instructions!
Alrighty, now onto this month.
You might know already, but I reallllly love rainbow stuff. I love it SOO MUCH in fact that I’ve been hanging onto this beautiful Rainbow yak-silk yarn (it was offered months ago, but sold out almost immediately and currently is not available for sale)… AND this skein of beaded Droplet silk yarn in colorway, MACARON (also sold out and no […]
YAY! Another yarn giveaway! Don’t ya just LOVE these?
Here are the rules!
HOW TO ENTER: (You must follow all the steps to be entered)
1. Subscribe to my newsletter here: (If you get an error message, it’s OKAY. It means you’re already subscribed, so move onto step 2:)
Okay, done that? GOOD! Next:
2. Share this contest […]