Desert Moon Crochet Ottoman Pattern / Meditation Pillow

/, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects/Desert Moon Crochet Ottoman Pattern / Meditation Pillow

Desert Moon Crochet Ottoman Pattern / Meditation Pillow

Oh goodness! Stop everything and have a look at this beeeeeautiful crochet ottoman pattern designed by Kristina Smiley for you. Isn’t it amazing?

It really has an almost bean bag feel to it. You’ve most likely seen all the gorgeous ottomans out there and we wanted to capture the idea of that and create this beautiful pattern for you.

This would be ideal for virtually any room in your house – the living room, your bedroom – make it in fun colors for the kid’s room, etc. And it would be a fun gift too! It also makes a great meditation pillow to plop on and find your zen.

If you’re in the mood for a fresh new crochet pattern, this’ll do the trick. I really hope you love it.

You can grab this beautiful boho crochet pattern here.

Have a FABULOUS day, dahling! Thanks for visiting!

XOXO

By | 2018-04-09T11:52:16+00:00 April 9th, 2018|Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects|6 Comments

1. Karen April 9, 2018 at 1:44 pm - Reply

Wow! I’d learn to crochet just so I could make one of these.

2. Leslie Greene April 9, 2018 at 8:58 pm - Reply

Some many yummy colors! So much inspiration!

3. Ellie Rosen April 12, 2018 at 6:00 am - Reply

There’s a special place in my heart for music from the 60’s & 70’s, especially Motown songs.

4. Robbie Keefer April 26, 2018 at 1:02 pm - Reply

I really have a lot of trouble navigating your site to enter the giveaway. More or clearer instructions would be useful. But l love your site and classical music.

• Chandi April 28, 2018 at 6:03 pm - Reply

Thanks for the constructive feedback. We will be looking into some things to make your experience more pleasant. Feel free to write me at contact@expressionfiberarts.com with any suggestions you might have.

5. Terry Denno April 29, 2018 at 12:14 am - Reply

70’s music is my favorite. Love the colors you chose! Makes me think of a garden.