Roads Not Taken Crochet Shawl Pattern

My loves, this new Roads Not Taken Crochet Shawl Pattern is simply dreamy. When I first layed eyes on the final piece, I about jumped with glee. Based on the poem by Robert Frost, of course! Who doesn’t LOVE that inspirational work?

It really seems like half a blanket and the wearing options are endless.

You will feel so cuddled. So draped. So cozy. It makes a great shawl-turned-into-lap-blanket-when-you-get-cold-in-the-air-conditioning. HAHA!!

This was designed by Kristina Smiley of Kristina Smiley Designs and you can see all the details and download it here. She really poured tons of love into this beauty, even while being sick with the flu, poor dear!

I truly hope you LOVE it. She gives such exquisite, complete instructions.

Remember, you are precious, loved and needed and this day is a GIFT to be opened, devoured, created, loved. Let’s DO IT!

By | 2018-03-19T13:42:18+00:00 March 19th, 2018|Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects, Scarves and Cowls|7 Comments

1. Judith Yates March 21, 2018 at 4:51 pm - Reply

You are the cutest thing. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thank you so much

2. Joan Conca March 27, 2018 at 5:55 pm - Reply

Your yarns are FABULOUS!

3. Gloria Maldonado-Lopez March 27, 2018 at 6:43 pm - Reply

Greece

4. Julie Goetsch March 27, 2018 at 8:54 pm - Reply

Love your yarns.

5. Rebekah March 28, 2018 at 1:03 pm - Reply

Chandi and Hubby💕,

I recently just found your site through Ravelry because I love your Novello Shawl Pattern. My local yarn shop is Darn Yarn And Needles in Harmony, PA. (Small one owner shop.)
    I leaned to knit/crochet 50 years ago when I was 15, but raising kids, working full time as an RN and being with my husband kept me distracted. Now I’m retired and knitting like crazy!
    Your yarns are just spectacularly beautiful. Love looking through the beautiful creations.
    RE travel: I want to see Ireland-ancestral homeland.

6. Anne March 30, 2018 at 7:36 am - Reply

I think I would like to visit France. For the wonderful delights, but to see where my Grandfather was buried.

The yarn are so lovely! The colors make my eyes so happy! 🤗❤️

7. Jill April 3, 2018 at 12:30 pm - Reply

Love this! You have amazing patterns!