Free Scrunchable Knitted Leg Warmer Pattern

/, Knitting, Knitting Patterns/Free Scrunchable Knitted Leg Warmer Pattern

Free Scrunchable Knitted Leg Warmer Pattern

A new pattern for you! It’s here! It’s here!

A sweet and simple scrunchable leg warmer pattern that can fold over or be made shorter and used as a boot topper. Woop!

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

Don’t you love how scrunchably awesome they are?
how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

They call for DK weight yarn but worsted weight work too.

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

If you’re new to knitting in the round, this is a great pattern to learn on. Try double pointed needles if you like, or magic loop. Whichever you prefer!

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern
how to knit these scrunchable knitted leg warmers / boot toppers pattern

Anyhoo. You love ’em. We all love ’em! Hop over here to get the pattern and while you’re at it, check out more knitting and crochet patterns here.

Have a great day!

By | 2017-09-04T14:04:39+00:00 October 28th, 2016|Finished Objects, Knitting, Knitting Patterns|6 Comments

1. Nellie johnson October 30, 2016 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Keep saying to check my e mail I did and it is right

2. Dottie Hackworth October 30, 2016 at 8:05 pm - Reply

Hi Chandi, I saw your yarn on FaceBook and Pinterest. You have some of the most gorgeous yarn I have ever seen. Please consider me in your November/December giveaway. Thank you and I will continue to share your site with my knitter friends or soon to be knitters.

3. Karen October 31, 2016 at 4:35 am - Reply

I love your yarns especially the beautiful colors.
    I have been housebound for the past three years waiting for spinal fusions to work. Except for physical therapy I am pretty much grounded. I started knitting to “save” my sanity. Most days it works. Your yarns have graced many a baby afghan and doggy kippahs. They now will become hats for the homeless. Thank you for being my inspiration.
    Big hugs,
    Karen

4. Paula Rodery October 31, 2016 at 12:18 pm - Reply

Chandi, you have the most GORGEOUS colorways! I sincerely wish I could purchase each and every one!

5. Tammy November 12, 2016 at 3:58 am - Reply

Love these leg warmers. I’m just learning to knit so I’m hoping they will turn out wearable ???
    Found you on YouTube

6. Sarah Howarth November 14, 2016 at 12:40 pm - Reply

I love the colors!!! Amazing!!