Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern

Hello, love!

Glad you popped in for a bit.

How’re things? Good good.

Today’s news consists of this little beauty:

The Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern.

Whiffle means to:

“blow lightly in a specified direction”

or

“the slight movement of air or the sound of such a movement”

I wanted this shimmering and soft scarf to whiffle… to dance. To flow. To cascade. Waterfall would have been a good name for it too. It really looks like a towering, flowing gush of water down an obliging mountainside.

We’ll imagine it as a sweep of air blowing fresh new things into your life.

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

It has a sampling of stitches. This helps prevent boredom. Keeps you interested in the process.

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

I’d call it intermediate level. You’ll need to have a basic knowledge of crochet and a size US G (4.00 mm) hook.

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

This baby is LONG but you can shorten it if you prefer. I like it super long so you can wrap it round and round.

It’s thin enough and light enough that it won’t be bulky even with several wraps.

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

Whiffle Crochet Scarf Pattern by Expression Fiber Arts

It uses 1 full skein of our Superwash Merino Silk Pearlescent Fingering Weight yarn in colorway: Serendipitous. 550 yards. If you’re worried about running out of yarn, get 2 skeins. But you can stop crocheting whenever you like. It’s hard to mess it up.

Download the pattern here and get busy crocheting!

XOXO

See more patterns here.

Have a gggggreat day! A great one!

By | 2017-09-04T14:04:41+00:00 July 29th, 2016|Crochet, Crochet Patterns, Finished Objects, Scarves and Cowls|6 Comments

1. Matthew July 29, 2016 at 3:36 pm - Reply

I really appreciate the free patterns you offer Chandi!

2. Saundra August 2, 2016 at 5:18 am - Reply

I love this amazing look of this wrap. The blue is very lovely too! Hope to give this a try. Thanks for sharing.

3. Vicky Phillips August 5, 2016 at 8:22 am - Reply

I learned to knit at 12 years old. I saw a friend knitting in school and was fascinated. When I got home that day, a neighbor was visiting, and I told her and my mom how excited I was. The neighbor had aleady started teaching me to sew, so she expanded my lessons to include: cast on, knit, pearl and cast off. I’ve been self-taught since, and I can’t get enough!

4. Tanya Thomas August 6, 2016 at 10:54 pm - Reply

I learned to crochet about 15 years ago from 2 little girls who at the time we’re about 11 and 14 years old. They would crochet hats in hours and I was so intrigued with their creativity and how relaxing crocheting was for them that I asked them to teach me. Within an hour I got the hang of it and made my first hat the next day and have been crocheting away ever since!!!!

5. Mary August 9, 2016 at 7:21 am - Reply

If I am posting in the wrong place I am sorry. My daughter is the techie in the family. Even my grandblessing tries to teach me. But your yarn in the giveaway is lucious. My fingers would be drunk handling such a prize. Congrats to whomever does win. Awesome of you to give someone this opportunity. I taught myself how to knit and crochet using books. Took several attempts and a few years but it finally clicked. My biggest fan is my grandblessing. She is so proud everything that I make for her

6. Luwanna August 13, 2016 at 12:15 pm - Reply